We’re glad you’re here. The very first thing we’ll ask of you is simple: just relax. You’re with friends. Even if you’ve never been to church before, you’ll have no worries about being singled out as a “first-timer.” Or finding yourself “volunteered” to teach Middle School Boys Group next Sunday.
What you will find is this:
- a casual atmosphere with cafe-style seating
- friendly people who’ll help you find your way around
- today’s music, powerful dramas, and high-impact video presentations
- teaching that is relevant to your daily life
- a high-octane children's ministry
- great premium coffee to enjoy before, during, and after the service
- that you matter to God - and to GGC
Whether you’re single, married, single again, with or without children - no matter where you’ve been or what you’ve been through - we invite you to experience the difference at GGC.
>> What can I expect from a typical service?